Lease the Diversified Dental Services Network
Looking to lease a dental network in Nevada? Consider the Diversified Dental Services Network.
Our dental network is available to lease by self-funded employers, insurance companies, associations, and third-party administrators (TPAs). You won’t pay any set up fees. And local offices help you every step of the way.
Largest dental network in Nevada
With dentists in almost every Nevada county and bordering towns and states (Arizona, California, and Utah) there’s sure to be a provider nearby. Our dental network reaches to the state of Mississippi. Plus, it has over 1,500 unique providers and more than 350 specialists including general and pediatric dentists, oral surgeons, orthodontists, and more.
Need a network with dentists outside of Nevada or for members who travel? We can handle that for self-funded clients with a national network with over 117,000 unique dentists.
Building and maintaining a high-quality dental network is a top priority. To keep it at the level our customers deserve and expect, we:
- Require providers to meet rigorous credentialing requirements and undergo requalification every 3 years.
- Check for board sanctions monthly and take action accordingly.
- Check providers against the National Practitioners Data Bank before adding a dentist to our network. This helps ensure we bring on quality providers from the start. And we periodically check all dentists in our network against this bank and take action accordingly.
- Update the directory of network dentists monthly, or more often if requested.
Advantages of having a network in our control
Unlike some dental networks who subcontract the management of the dental network, at Diversified we do it in-house. By managing recruiting, credentialing and re-credentialing we have more control of our dental network. And that means if there’s an issue—whether from a member, provider or client—we can react quickly to resolve it.
If you’re searching for a dental network that meets Medicare requirements, this is the network for you. Our credentialing process meets the same stringent requirements Medicare uses. What does that mean for you? Our providers and internal staff are held to higher standards and complete specialized training.
You can be confident we’ll be there for you. To meet the needs of our providers, clients and members, we have offices in Las Vegas and Reno with service representatives in each. So if there’s a concern with one of our dentists, we’re able to visit the office ourselves. We also mediate disputes between a member and provider.
Collectively, our team has over 25 years of experience in the industry. We’re happy to assist with any concerns and are HIPAA compliant. And if there are formal complaints, we investigate and work to resolve them as quickly as possible.
Proven track record
Diversified Dental Services is a well-known name in Nevada and has been in the state since 1997. Many clients who started with us are still with us.
Tips when searching for leasing networks
You may want to consider these items when determining which dental network to lease:
- Local support—When concerns come up, can I get support locally? Or, is my only option to call a national number?
- Network size—Can members and their families find a selection of dentists close to home?
- Coverage area—If members live in several areas, are there dentists in all locations? Or, are dentists only available in major cities?
- Quality providers—What process is in place for adding—and keeping—dentists in the network?